Moisés Luzia Pinto (b. 1976) obtained the Ph.D. in Chemistry (Physical Chemistry), at the end of 2005, at the University of Lisbon. Developed Post-doctoral research at the Center of Chemistry and Biochemistry of the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon (CQB) and at the Centre for Research in Ceramics and Composite Materials (CICECO) of the University of Aveiro. After obtaining the Ph.D., he also worked for the chemical industry as an external consultant and as manager of R&D laboratories. From 2013 to 2014, he was Research Assistant at CICECO (University of Aveiro), contracted under the Investigador FCT program (Eq. Inv. Aux.). From 2014, he joined the Chemical Engineering Department of Instituto Superior Técnico - ULisboa, as Assistant Professor and is Associate Processor since 2021.
- Selective adsorption and gas purification.
- Gas storage and delivery.
- Composite materials.
- Nanoporous materials as multiple therapeutic agents
- New applications for composites of polyurethane and recycled rubber
- Variable pressure solid-state NMR methods to study gas-surface interactions in nanoporous sorbent materials for industrial post/precombustion CO2 capture
- Innovative packaging solutions for storage and conservation of 20th century cultural heritage of artefacts based on cellulose derivative
- Storage and Delivery of H2S by Microporous and Mesoporous Materials
- First-Principles Model to Evaluate Quantitatively Long-Life Behavior of Cellulose Acetate Polymer
- Exploring Periodic Mesoporous Organosilicas for Ethane–Ethylene Adsorption–Separation
- Enhancement of Ethane Selectivity in Ethane–Ethylene Mixtures by Perfluoro Groups in Zr-Based Metal-Organic Frameworks
- New generation of nitric oxide-releasing porous materials: Assessment of their potential to regulate biological functions