I have authored/co-authored about 20 papers in international journals, 2 book chapters and more than 50 poster/oral communications in international conferences. More details can be found below and in my curriculum vitae.
Some recent and selected papers:
- Kinetic study of low-temperature CO2 plasmas under non-equilibrium conditions. I. Relaxation of vibrational energy (2018) Plasma Sources Science and Technology.
- Kinetic study of low-temperature CO2 plasmas under non-equilibrium conditions. II. Input of vibrational energy (2018) Plasma Sources Science and Technology.
- Living on mars: how to produce oxygen and fuel to get home (2018) Europhysics News.
- The case for in situ resource utilisation for oxygen production on Mars by non-equilibrium plasmas (2017) Plasma Sources Science and Technology.
- CO2 Conversion in a Microwave Plasma Reactor in the Presence of N2: Elucidating the Role of Vibrational Levels (2015) The Journal of Physical Chemistry C.
- Simultaneous dissociation of CO2 and H2O to syngas in a surface-wave microwave discharge (2015) International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.
- Optical characterization of a microwave pulsed discharge used for dissociation of CO2 (2014) Plasma Sources Science and Technology.
- Modeling the input and relaxation of vibrational energy in CO2 plasmas (2018) 24th Europhysics Conference on the Atomic and Molecular Physics of Ionized Gases.
- From renewable fuels to oxygen production on Mars by means of CO2 plasma-assisted decomposition (2019) 21st International summer school on vacuum, electron and ion technologies.